Monday, November 8, 2010

a case of the mondays...

after a wonderfully relaxing weekend, i should have seen it coming. but once again, i was blind-sided by monday. and let me tell you, it was quite the monday...
- woke up 40 minutes early thanks to mr. sun illuminating my room by 6:15 AM
- stumbled around because i couldn't find my glasses & ended up stepping on my laptop
- got smoothie on my WHITE shirt on the way to work
- forgot my sunglasses and had to stare into the sun for my hour of driving
- had tons of makeup work waiting for me since friday. still didn't catch-up.
- lunchtime smoothie was yucky
- cut my finger while trying to change the registration sticker on my car
- did a new client intake over the phone. the cray cray then called me back and demanded to know my first & last name since i had her information. um, no.
- lost my car key at the bank
- was ordering boots online, and between putting them in my cart & checking out, they sold out

anddddddd it is not even 6pm. i was thinking of going running tonight, but on second thought, i should probably lock myself in a padded room to avoid any other problems..

edit: 5 minutes after writing this post, i went to eat dinner. i dumped half my plate on the floor: fail.

1 comment:

  1. oh no! i hate when everything seems to go wrong. maybe you should go join alexander in austraila and have a no good very bad day together :)

    ReplyDelete