Sunday, September 4, 2011

picture post!

so i officially survived my first week! and was rewarded with a wonderful 3 day weekend! super happy. even happier that a 3 day weekend = a 4 day school week! hallelujah! -- after a busy, exhausting week, i've enjoyed a relaxing weekend. i went out with some friends on friday for pizza and to hangout. then saturday, my dad brought my sister down to stay with me, and we've just been hanging out. watching the kardashians of course. for some reason, E! has been showing a kardashians marathon, and it is totally killing my study time. i just can't turn it off, ugh.

anyway, thought i would share a few pictures! here is my lovely kitchen! teeny tiny (there is a counter and sink on the other side), but not much counter space! oh well, less to clean :)

lots of de-stress baking happened! luckily, i have friends who have no problem taking cookie dough and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins off my hands!



THREE weeks after my couches arrived, my end tables and coffee table FINALLY arrived!!! so nice to not have my lamp sitting on a rubbermaid storage box! happy day.



picture day (yes, we had to wear our white coats)! too bad my self-portrait came out better than my real picture :( - not to mention that the photographer suggested i smile WITHOUT teeth. what is he trying to say?



and for kicks, a picture with Cloe on my last night at home. miss that furball already!!!

hope you all enjoy your labor day weekend! i know i am! although i do have more studying to do (ALWAYYYS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment