Monday, August 16, 2010

top10 random thoughts

10. i came home this weekend to a jar of nutella: dangerous. never appreciated the goodness and versatility of "hazelnoot paste" until i studied abroad - nutella popsicles, nutella crepes, nutella gelato, etc - nom nom nom
9. my co-worker told me she put all 3 of her kids in cloth diapers because regular diapers have absorbency chemicals in them that can be bad for baby. i think that is a risk i'll have to take.
8. it is pouring in houston. i'm so going to wear cheetah rainboots to my babysitting job.
7. i'm currently obsessed with wheat english muffins + honey-roasted peanutbutter from heb (the stuff you grind yourself)
6. i'm starting to appreciate my daily commute. nice time to myself where i'm forced to do nothing but think. and not wreck. well, there's always the occasional text, but...
5. i opened a savings account today! 0.05% interest - lame. but 1.3% once i hit $2500. whoo- big bucks.
4. my little sister signed up for fall premiere at baylor next month. i went to the same premiere event 5 years ago. super cute. i've so got her brainwashed to sic 'em in her sleep.
3. being able to say i have 2 jobs makes me feel hardcore. even if i don't work full-time between the two. it still sounds like a challenge.
2. having a new job that requires dressing business casual has been a great excuse to buy clothes. it also coincided with good sales at ann taylor loft. can't tell you how many $10 - $15 dresses i've bought :)
1. need to stop blogging and go to work. i'm NEVER on-time to the childcare job even though that's the one i have to clock-in for. i'm ALWAYS on-time for the receptionist job that doesn't require clocking-in. and i can't seem to understand that.

2 comments:

  1. I would kill for some hazelnoot paste that we would steal from the cafeteria... Natalie and I had a giant stash of it in our room. and we should get gelato sometime... preferably the nutella kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Be sure to tell your sister to get a campus tour from a STUFU person!!! I'm so sad I won't be there to influence little Mustafa!

    ReplyDelete