Thursday, October 14, 2010

picturesque penn

maybe it's just me, but one thing i miss about fall in texas is the changing of the leaves... my mom's entire side of the family lives in pennsylvania, and my aunt posted this awesome picture taken in my grandparents' backyard


yes, they do have a mountain in their backyard. also something you don't frequently find in texas... i realized though that i have a picture of almost every season from that same spot in their backyard, so i thought i would share :) - here's winter

and here's summer! i've spent a few weeks almost every summer since birth running around here. definitely my second home.


i was just going to post those few pics from the same angle, but after looking through all the gorgeous pictures, i've decided to let myself get carried away... here are a few of my favorites

my great-grandparents' house


my grandparents' house

SO excited about visiting for thanksgiving! only 5 more weeks... i've never been for thanksgiving, so it is going to be fun to celebrate a 'new' holiday with the family! -- anyway, happy friday everyone! enjoy your weekends :)

1 comment: