Thursday, March 3, 2011

sweet tooth

so i made the mistake of deviating from my health blogs and stumbled upon one of my old favorites: browneyedbaker. between her mouthwatering recipes + my out-of-control, hormone-induced chocolate cravings, this recipe for popcorn puppy chow was bound to happen. less than 10 minutes after reading the recipe, i was popping this deliciousness in my mouth. TOTALLY hit the spot. and i even omitted the butter. you've gotta try this madness:


picture and recipe courtesy of: http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/02/24/chocolate-peanut-butter-popcorn-poppy-chow/

3 comments:

  1. WHYYY ON EARTH WOULD YOU POST THIS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I saw this on browneyedbaker and have resisted thus far. Maybe I'll have to try it out this weekend... My diet starts again on Monday so I've got to do it while I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum! what a fun spin on puppy chow!

    ReplyDelete